Investment And Insurance
What’s included in your investment?
- Every couple starts with a two-hour intake- We dive right in. Neither of you have time to waste.
- Weekly 90-minute sessions for up to 4 additional sessions- Discernment is brief and solution-focused.
- Convenient online scheduling and flexible hours- Can’t make the same appointment time each week? No problem.
- Saturday, early morning, and evening appointments to fit your busy schedule.
- Automatic appointment reminders (optional), so you know when your next appointment is.
- Flexible rescheduling- While I have a 24-hour cancellation policy, this is waived if you reschedule in the same week.
- Note: Does not apply to appointments after 6pm or Saturdays. Repeat offenses may incur the full fee.
- Quick response to your emails and phone calls.
- Check-ins between appointments available- I know this can be a difficult time.
The first Discernment Counseling session is two hours: $375
Sessions 2-5 (remember there’s a max of 5) are 90 minutes: $270 each
If you come for all 5 sessions, the total cost will be $1455.
Now, I could tell you that that’s a lot less than most divorces, but you probably already know.
No, you want to know if it’s worth it.
Well, I can tell you that many people in your position have found it to be very helpful.
Will you? I make no promises. (That would be unethical).
The phone call to see if it seems like a good fit for you and your spouse is free though.
But Will It Be Covered By My Insurance?
Good question. It depends on your insurance. I’m considered an out-of-network provider.
I don’t deal with the hassle of filing with insurance directly.
I’d rather spend my time doing more productive things like helping you get un-stuck.
That being said, I can provide you with a special receipt called a super bill that you can send in to your insurance company. If you have out-of-network benefits which cover couples therapy, they’ll send you a check for the reimbursement amount covered. Neat.
It may require a diagnosis, however, so the choice is yours. We can discuss this further when you call.